Optimum Multi Stripe Skirt O6917
- Unit Price
The Optimum Multi Stripe Skirt in extra fine super soft merino wool. This very soft yarn is spun in Italy with superior fibre strength, 19.5 micron. This yarn is very light and comfortable to wear. Many people who usually cannot wear wool can often wear garments knitted from this yarn.
Fabric Composition: 100% Super Soft Extra Fine Merino
Made In New Zealand
Caring for your garment.
Store your knitwear folded not hung, to help it maintain its shape.
Fill a basin with cool or tepid water and mix in an approved wool detergent.
Turn the garment inside out and submerge in the water.
Keep the garment submerged while using a gently squeezing action to wash the garment.
Leave the garment in the basin while draining the water. Squeeze to remove excess water but do not wring.
Refill basin with cool water to rinse, using the gentle squeezing action again.
Repeat until all detergent is removed.
Roll in a towel to remove all excess water. Can be spun on a short gentle setting inside a pillow case of mesh bag..
Gently reshape and lay flat on a towel to dry in the shade.
Warm steam iron on reverse with a damp cloth.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not bleach.
Can be drycleaned.
All domestic orders will be sent via Australia Post.
- We offer free shipping on all purchases over $150.
- A flat rate of $15 applies to orders under $150.
All orders are sent with registered post. Australia Post guarantees next-day delivery within the network before 4pm via Express Post. We estimate your order should arrive at your address with 1-4 business days.
You will receive an email from us when you place your order and payment is accepted. You will receive a tracking number to identify your parcel.
When will my item(s) be dispatched?
We ship goods every weekday Monday to Friday. Orders received before 2pm will be posted that same day by Registered Post. If these days fall on a public holiday, we ship the next day.
We also ship internationally for a flat delivery fee of $35.
The estimated delivery time is 10-15 business days.
If you have any queries regarding an item you have purchased or require additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Refund Policy
Let’s take the hassle out of returns.
If you receive an item from us that you are unhappy with for any reason we will gladly refund, exchange or offer a store credit on full-priced items. No refunds on sale items.
The item(s) need to be returned to us within 7 days. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with all the original tags attached.
Please email us at email@example.com and we will authorise the return. If you would like a different size in the same style or a different style, please note this in your email.
Please note there is an additional charge of $15 to any re-post on exchanges no matter the value of the purchase.
Return Address: Shop 62 Market Place Leichhardt
Cnr Flood & Marion St Leichhardt NSW 2040
Phone +61 2 9560 5795
How do I return an item?
- To request a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the return is authorised, send your item(s) via express post to the address listed above
Do I pay for my return shipping?
- If you have changed your mind, the item does not suit you or you have ordered the wrong size, you will need to pay for the return postage.
- If the item is faulty in some way or we have made a mistake with your order, we will be happy to reimburse you for the cost of the return postage.
When will my return be processed?
- As soon as your return arrives, we aim to process your exchange or refund the next business day.
- Refunds will be issued in the form the purchase was made.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for refunds to show in your account due to PayPal and Bank processing time.